The No. 1 player in the state of Kentucky announced he is staying home to attend the University of Kentucky.
Jager Burton, a four-star talent in the 2021 class, announced his commitment to Kentucky Sunday.
Before his commitment, Burton joined the Kentucky Daily podcast to discuss why he is staying home over offers from Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and Oregon.
- How it feels to announce finally
- When he told the staff he was choosing Kentucky
- Messing with Mark Stoops before telling him he was committing
- Names he wants to join him at Kentucky
- How the program has evolved
- Passing of the torch
You can listen to the entire episode below. Burton joins the show around the 6-minute mark.