Kentucky football left Knoxville with a win for the first time since 1984, ending a 17-game losing streak at Neyland Stadium.
Mark Stoops’ Wildcats dominated Tennessee for four quarters, winning 34-7 to even their record at 2-2 on the season.
The Kentucky Daily crew recorded a podcast from the press box at Neyland Stadium to recap Kentucky’s big win.
- Kentucky wins in Knoxville for the first time since 1984
- What the win means for this season and moving forward
- Terry Wilson looked confident in the second half
- Kentucky’s defense is special
- A win that keeps Kentucky climbing the ladder in the SEC
- Changing of the guard in the UK backfield
- What’s next for Kentucky