The Kentucky Wildcats will be short-handed when they take on the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide Saturday. The Wildcats are thin at...
Kentucky’s 38-35 win vs. Vanderbilt at Kroger Field was a historic win for coach Mark Stoops. With the win, the UK...
The Kentucky Wildcats picked up their third win of the 2020 season Saturday, a 38-35 victory vs. Vanderbilt at Kroger Field....
The Kentucky football team honored offensive line coach John Schlarman, who lost his cancer battle earlier this week. On the first...
Kentucky offensive line coach John Schlarman has passed away following a two-year battle with cancer. He was 45. The devastating news...
Kentucky dropped to 2-4 on the season with a 14-3 loss to No. 5 Georgia Saturday afternoon at Kroger Field. For...
Chris Oats was at Kroger Field when the Kentucky Wildcats played the Georgia Bulldogs Saturday. Oats suffered an undisclosed medical emergency...
There are some changes to the depth chart for Kentucky’s matchup vs. Georgia this Saturday at Kroger Field. Both Terry Wilson...
Kentucky offensive line coach John Schlarman didn’t make the trip to Missouri, a UK spokesperson announced prior to the game. Offensive...
- BJ Boston was in the gym at 2 a.m. the night before leaving for Georgia January 20, 2021
- Kentucky-Tennessee Women’s Basketball Game Rescheduled January 19, 2021
- John Calipari Updates the Status of Freshman Guard Terrence Clarke January 18, 2021
- Watch: De’Aaron Fox had a Career Scoring Night vs. New Orleans January 18, 2021
- John Calipari on why he didn’t play Dontaie Allen more in the second half January 16, 2021
- Everything John Calipari Said about the Loss to Auburn January 16, 2021
- Kentucky Drops to 4-8 with Loss at Auburn January 16, 2021
- Karl-Anthony Towns Tests Positive for COVID January 15, 2021
- Wan’Dale Robinson to Transfer to Kentucky January 15, 2021
- Kentucky Announces Addition of Oscar Tshiebwe January 14, 2021